Please be advised, MyTradesecrets will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance during the following period(s):
- Sunday January 15th, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM MST
- Tuesday January 17th, 2017 from 3:00 PM to 7:30 PM MST
MyTradesecrets (MTS) is a secure online service that provides Apprenticeship and Industry Training (AIT) clients and stakeholders with access to view and update AIT program information at anytime - and anywhere - internet access is available.
- Members of the public have the opportunity to apply online for AIT programs and services and participate on industry committees.
- Clients have 24/7 access to submit applications as well as the ability to access and manage their AIT programs.
- Employers have access to view and update relevant AIT program information online.
Choose from one of the following online services:
This section is for clients applying for AIT programs and services for the first time and who do not have an existing AIT identifier. This enables both the public and existing clients to apply for AIT programs and services online.
This section is for clients who have been accepted into an AIT program, who have an AIT identifier, and would like to view or update their program information, view their scheduled classes and exams, view their examination marks or pay their fees online.
Employer online services allows employers to view and update certain aspects of their information related to AIT programs.