- Apprentices, or employers on behalf of their apprentices, can apply for enrolment any time prior to commencement of a scheduled class.
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As training space is limited and may be cancelled due to a lack of response, apprentices should submit their completed Enrolment Form as close as possible to the opening day of registration for their trade. Enrolment forms will not be accepted prior to this date.
- Only completed Enrolment Forms - with the required fees for the correct trade and period of technical training - will be accepted.
- Apprentices are eligible to enroll for classes in the next level of technical training only after they successfully complete their previous level.
- Apprentices are required to attend technical training annually. If you have not attended technical training in the past year, your contract of apprenticeship may be cancelled. In order to avoid contract cancellation, register for technical training as soon as possible. If you are no longer pursuing a career in the trades as an apprentice, advise your local Apprenticeship and Industry Training office so your apprenticeship contract can be cancelled.
- Please notify your Apprenticeship and Industry Training office if your mailing address or employer information has changed. This will ensure all relevant information reaches you and your employer.
EXCEPTION – Apprentices presently attending classes can apply for their next level class after the fourth day of the current class. However, acceptance is conditional upon passing their present level. Any deposits paid would be subject to training provider refund policies. Apprentices must consult with their employer before enrolling in the next level of technical training.