Out-of-Province Certificates

If you have a trade certificate from outside of Alberta, you may qualify to work in Alberta if your certification is recognized by the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training (AIT) Board. 

Find out if your existing credential is recognized.

Is your out-of-province trade certificate recognized in Alberta?

Find out >

Qualify for Alberta Certification

Do you want to qualify for Alberta certification based on your existing recognized out-of-province trade certificate?

Find out how >

Apply for an Equivalency Card

Does your employer require Alberta documentation that your trade certificate is recognized in Alberta?

Find out how >